Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shrink

Lately everything and I mean EVERYTHING has been triggering my emotions. From the smallest things to the most profound. Tonight I watched a movie called Shrink and every scene in  it made me cry or tear up. It just got me thinking about so much shit. It got me to thinking about how different everyone in the world really is, yet we are all the same. Every single person in the world feels, one way or another. I sincerely believe that every single person in this world has some sort of connection with each other. In one way or another, we have things in common, we share interest, we have the same color hair or eyes, maybe even feel in the same way. I know I've gotten off topic here, so I'll briefly explain to you what the movie Shrink is about, Kevin Spacey plays a psychiatrist who's dealing with his wife's death, he doesn't begin to really cope until one of his patients comes into his life, who also lost her mother. I wont explain anymore because I really think if this sparked your interest then you should really see the movie. Anyway something about the movie just really got me to thinking about how strange life can be. How things happen, people come in and out of your life, make impacts on you and then just split. Shit happens, and it took me all this time to really realize that. I really don't think life is suppose to be easy or else no one would accomplish anything.  I'm only 20 years old and I wish I would have learned this awhile ago. Part of me wants to listen to Bob Dylan and stay forever young, but the other part of me cant wait to grow up. I'm not expecting things to come easy, not at all,. But I'm sure as hell willing to work my ass off to be what i want to be, to be who i want to be. I know this all seems like some pointless ramble, but I just want to say that I will be something one day, something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment